Monday, November 22, 2010

Not bad my friends

I finally feel good about my paper. I have established concrete steps and ideas that exemplify my own beliefs, as well as scholars in the field. I feel accomplished and relieved that this battle is at least partially won (we'll see how the grade is, haha) How do you feel now that it's all said and done? Cheesy, I know, but I am glad that I have this to add to my portfolio. I have never written a paper that even comes clothes to this depth and length, and I have to say that it's not as bad as I thought it would be. And yes, I see you Dr. Simmons, nodding your head saying "I told you so". Hope everyone has a fantastic break! I know I will spend it in a coma.

1 comment:

  1. I feel mostly relieved and soo nervous. I think I put as much time as a human can into this but I am still sooo anxious to see how I get graded and what she thinks. I am so proud of it because it did take so much!

    ReplyDelete